Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Well now. It's come to my attention that my newest interest (Anna) has somehow broken or lost her phone. I guess it's not too bad because I have her home number now, but I'm actually going to have to TALK to her.

Though considering I called her cell number to see if she just wasn't answering texts, I guess I called her in a way. I must say though, she has the cutest voicemail box greeting EVER. She sings the "I'm late" song that the hare sings in the Disney animated Alice in Wonderland. I was smiling all day after that.

I almost ended up getting tickets to go see Sweeney Todd on stage, but decided against it. Had a nice deal on front row seats. Anna would have loved that, but I would have had to bring my sister along for the ride... and that might not go very well. A and I will probably go to a movie and eat somewhere instead. I should call tomorrow and see if Friday would work...

I got a Logitech MOMO racing wheel. Goes well with Grid, my most recent game purchase. I will however note that Grid is an unforgiving bastard that will eat you and your babies for lunch before devouring your mother for dessert. Trackmania is going to help cull my Grid Anger, and pull me away from my other obsession. Audiosurf is an addiction.

Blagh. Anyway, if you've missed seeing me around, I'm trying to get to a point where I can go through the day without caffeine, so I'm trying to sleep more. Tonight I'm going to bed at 1:30, as opposed to my usual 3:00 bedtime. Hopefully I can get to that point and be able to stay up late on the weekends without developing too much of a sleep deficit.

Anyway, lots of fun plans in the works. Going to try to get to the local amusement park, then the water park, do some mini-golfing, see a few movies, etc. Mostly because my sister is here for a month or so and she gets bored easily. There goes any buying money I'd have...

Rawr.

No comments: