Sunday, June 8, 2008

Well, this weekend has been good so far.

So Saturday I was at a friend's graduation barbecue. Well, I was expecting a quiet awkward family event. What I got was copious amounts of SingStar, cake that stained everyone's mouths purple, and more beef than most people eat in a year.

SingStar was AWESOME. I managed to get up the courage to go up there, and ended up singing almost every song on the Pop and 90's discs. I sucked. Hard. But that didn't matter. I made a total fool of myself and didn't feel horrible about it. It was FUN. Most of the time though, I was singing opposite Anna, a beautiful, tall, somewhat clumsy girl around my age. Hell, we pretty much monopolized the game. Her voice is beautiful. Erm... anyway... I got her phone number and we've texted for about three hours already today. She's done some theatre in school, likes most of the same music I do, (sings it wonderfully), and apparently has some interest in dating me.
We're both broke at the moment though, so if anything happens it'll be after the 17th. It'll give me some time to get cleaned up. Get rid of the nasty acne problems I have going on.

After the graduation party it was off to a Rockies game with my cousin Jer. He got tickets for cheap because of a scholarship. I ended up getting there first and standing around outside the gate for a half hour waiting for him. After the first inning I and one of my cousin's friends walked around some. He ended up pocketing a baseball (much to my dismay) and got away with it.

Not too happy about that, but he's never done it before. Let's hope he doesn't do it again.

I'll probably head out to Jer's house next weekend to spend some time with the guys.

Still, this whole past weekend has me jumping off the walls everywhere.

No comments: