Monday, June 23, 2008

WAHOOOOOOO (2)

Yeah, I kinda missed a key point... the description of Anna... That might be important.

She's about my height, seventeen, green eyes, blond. I could look at her face for HOURS (the good way) but I wouldn't want to stare. She's been in a show of some kind or another since she was young (church plays, school productions, camp productions, etc). She's a little clumsy... if I mentioned she sprayed me with her pop in the other entry, immediately after that as she was reaching to get a napkin she managed to get her fingers in her ketchup, and while cleaning up after that knocked her chick-fil-a bag on the floor.

She almost fell down the escalator, I managed to grab her before she plummeted to a guaranteed hospital visit.

While we were talking I gathered a few things on how she sees me, another possibly important piece of information. I fall into the category of adorable... which might be a good thing, because if her comments on clothing are any indication, cute clothes are okay, but adorable clothes are worth a second look.

I'm over-analyzing this I think.

Uh... I guess the way I carry myself off is strange to her, and I need to work on that eye-contact thing. There were issues when we started but once I got comfortable the eye-contact thing got easier. To the point where I wasn't looking away at random times.

I think that's all.

No comments: