Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Wait, so people actually READ this?

Wow... so I walk into IRC today and get all kinds of hugs from people. I guess the either have me RSS-ed or were linked by someone who does. To all of you: I LOVE YOU GUYS!

Ahem... anyway, I got my Megatokyo bag in the mail today and realized how awesome it was to have my company name under my name... Dented Helm Productions sounds so professional.

Loaded up, it contains: My phone, my camera, my palm, a pad of white 8.5x11 paper, a binder, a small notebook I'm writing a story in, a set of sketching/shading pencils, thin tipped sharpie, regular sharpie, mechanical pencil, pencil sharpener, Bic Velocity Gel pen... black, Bic Velocity ballpoint pen... red... blue, spray-on deodorant, Listerine breath strips/spray, toothbrush, toothpaste, wallet, and some business cards in the back ID pocket.

Anyway, thanks for reading everyone, I wasn't expecting it XD

No comments: