Saturday, January 9, 2010

A daily thing? If this keeps up, WHY NOT!?

So, welcome to my semi-daily blog. Woohooness.

I accidentally the whole thing into a more regular happening.

The past few days have been pretty epic in my life. I’ve got a top hat in the mail that just arrived at my house (which I haven’t stayed at for a week or so now.)

I’m living with my friends Matt and David… sort of. On an air mattress on the floor, and I’m learning how to sing. Well.

The learning to sing thing is awesome. I tried learning from my mother, but her teaching style just doesn’t work for me. My friend Matt is in the Arvada Chorale, and he’s a great teacher. He’s helping me learn, and he’s doing an awesome job.

Already I’m more confident in my abilities, I’m feeling the differences voices make when they’re projected differently, and I’m loving every minute of it.

I need to get my top hat, but I’m low on cash and gas. WOO! BROKE!

No comments: